HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT POLICY STATEMENT
WPE Solutions Limited commits to conduct its business in such a way as to comply with all legal requirements of the jurisdictions in which it operates, to maximize value and to operate so as to protect the life and health of those who its activity may effect and to minimize any aspects and impacts of environmental pollution.
To accomplish this we will:
- Ensure personnel are aware of their delegated HSE responsibilities.
- Send personnel for routine medical reassessment at Management discretion at any point in time of the staff’s employment
- Treatment for staff shall cover routine illnesses and emergencies including malaria and fevers, aches, pains, colds and flu and other work related ailments including accidents, but may not include major surgeries.
- Ensure that all Company activities are performed to the best of our capabilities.
- Design and manage activities to prevent pollution, minimize environmental and health impacts. Provide workplaces where safety hazards have been fully assessed and appropriately mitigated.
- Comply with all applicable HSE legislation, regulations, other requirements, and standards.
- Ensure that environment, health and safety protection is always top of the agenda.
- Consider community expectations, cultural heritage, stakeholder benefits and costs and liabilities.
- Strive for continuous improvement in our HSE performance
- Measure this by setting objectives and targets consistent with the aims of this policy.
- Routinely monitor and report HSE performance to the Board of Directors.
- The Board will ensure that the necessary resources are provided to support this policy fully.